New alliances speed-up charging networks
Robust, smart, and efficient charge points to make e-mobility a complete reality.Read more here
New V2X technology and Ultra-Fast innovations
Latest research from EV charging developers and electrical infrastructure experts.Secure your place
Boosting EV charging infrastructure
Hear the latest case studies in electrical infrastructure development for electric vehicles.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Claudio Vittori
- Patrick Clerens
The European Association for Storage of Energy
- Christopher Hecht
RWTH Aachen University
- Thom Versteeg
Rolls-Royce Solutions Berlin GmbH
- Rubina Singh
- Jonas Kasten
Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Christof Kunze
ABB Automation Products GmbH
- Gerrit Stumpe
- John Hewitt
Hewitt Studios LLP
- Nir Zohar
- John Murray
Delta Energy & Environment Ltd.
- Jaime Ruiz Huescar
- Von Roll Automotive GmbH
- Carbone Savoie
- Gerdau S.A.
- High Energy 3D Accumulator
- Infineon Technologies
- Groupe Renault
- Mattro Production GmbH
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- NOVUM Engineering GmbH
- SF Motors
- Amte Power
- Clean TeQ Holdings Limited
- Tatsuta Electric Wire & Cable Co
- VDE Renewables GmbH
- Buss AG
- Granges AB
- Gummiwerk Kraiburg GmbH & Co.
Who should attend ?
- Wire Manufacturing
- Equipment Design and Development
- Materials Sourcing & Advisory
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Components Sourcing
- Strategic Analysis
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Research & Development
- Material Fabrication
- Material Specifications
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Metallurgical Services
- Telecommunications Services
- Legal & Compliance Work
- Lightweight Engineering
- Building Design and Construction
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Joining Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Construction Materials
- Business Development
- News Reporting & Journalism
The EV Charging Infrastructure 2021 conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in EV charging infrastructure projects to support the expansion of electric vehicles…view more...
Key topics for 2021:
- EV charging infrastructure and e-Mobility industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for developing EV charging infrastructure to meet the needs of the e-Mobility market.
- Exploring the next generation of smart and efficient EV charge points
Look for innovations in EV charge points and make the business case for new charging stations across the network.
- Latest research in V2X Technology and Ultra-Fast charging for electric vehicles
Explore new technologies in faster and more efficient charging systems to improve the overall EV charging experience and encourage adoption by end-users.
- Evaluating the current policies and future plans for cities and network development
Understand the decisions by policymakers and key infrastructure plans for the years ahead to incorporate into your own strategic business plan.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for developing intelligent infrastructure
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure you meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.
- New case studies from charge point developers and working with policymakers
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and build relationships across the industry to ensure successful infrastructure development.
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry. Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space. Nithya Giridhar (BHP)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry. Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers. Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers. Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players. Jason Klentive (ESAB)